Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Kids are Growing Up!!!

Papa and Nanna (Mandy's parents) were kind enough (or dumb enough) to keep our kids from Monday night until this afternoon. (thursday) They did this so that we could work on our new house and not have to deal with them in the process. This is the longest that Mandy and I have been without them, and I didn't like it!!!!

Last night, after my last choir rehearsal with New Hope, I had the most amazing phone conversation with my son. He told me of the pool that Papa took them swimming at, and all the fun events of the day. I could only think about how much I wanted he and Alex home with me. Drew is getting SOOOO grown up and Alex is about to really begin talking.

After I get this house stuff done, I'm going to find a way to spend a meaningful couple of days with my family!

later
Rob

No comments: