Sunday, August 26, 2007

Last day of a great ministry

I suppose that title is dependent on your like or dislike of me personally, but that's the way my friends from New Hope left me tonight. It was really cool that I was able to just hang out with some folks that really encouraged Pastor Chad and I. The choir even collected come money and gave me a great card where they had all signed a little note, and included a gift card to...... you got it...... Lowe's!!!

I will be writing about our church plant "Metamorphosis" in the coming weeks, so stay tuned and stay in prayer for us, and New Hope. God has already blessed with offices that we have moved into!

Pray for Mom as she will have her knee totally removed in the am down in Greenwood. I'm going to get up early and get down there to hang with Dad during the surgery. She will be in the hospital for at least two weeks, with a total of 6 weeks without her knee. They hope to get the infection under control quickly, and her pain should be less even without the knee joint in place.

Thank your for all your prayers, and keep up the good work!
Rob

No comments: