Thursday, September 20, 2007

A long day at the............

So I'm ready to be done with the remodel project and get back to work! As you can see by the time of this post, this has been a LONG day. The hardwood is about 75% done and the carpet should be installed tomorrow. Ben came by today to help with the electrical install of all new switches and recpticles, and Mandy has the day off tomorrow to begin cleaning the floors and windows and touch painting all I have messed up in the process.
If you have a truck, a trailer, or just a bone in your leg.... please come help this weekend! The goal is to be living at the new house Sunday Night. This will give me a week to finish moving out of the parsonage and clean it up for the next guy. (which I pray happens soon)

Mom is still at home doing well, Dad may even get to come help move this Saturday!

I just emailed everyone the Metamorphosis Newsletter, so let me know if you didn't get it or you want it so I can make sure you get it or something......

OK bedtime!

-later

No comments: