Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Love My Church

God has given my joy back! Satan has tried to tear me down, but I know who will win the battle (although sometimes I forget to let HIM fight those battles)

I have been so encouraged by so many things this week. I am looking forward to sharing an awesome meal with our newest members at NHBC tomorrow night. Mandy has been hard at work preparing the meal for our First Friends Banquet. She also finished her final exam from this set of classes yesterday, so I get to spend 4 days with my wife with no study time!

By the way, she only has one more 5 week set of classes to go, and these will be the hardest yet.

Alex is still sick, but not anything like she was Saturday Night. Mandy and I are much better!

Thanks for the prayers, keep up the good work!

No comments: